Saturday, January 8, 2011

Merry Christmas

This is Rob and Nick making candy! We spent almost
a week making different kinds and had fun doing it.



Nick helping Rob put the star on our Christmas tree.

 Making gingerbread houses at Grandma's. He actually put the
 candy on the house-except the gummy bears!

 Meeting Ho Ho Ho. They kind of had a stare down contest

Nick got a ball from Santa! He was quite happy!

This is one of Nick's favorite presents-a broom just his size!
He loves to sweep and we do it for at least an hour a day.
I don't know why it's so great, but he has fun and tells me
where all the kuckies are.


This is the top present ELMO! Nick absolutely loves Elmo
and now sleeps with him, and loves to watch Elmo's world.

This is the blanket I made Nick. He sees it and says "BALL"
and loves to run around on it when it's spread out. It makes me
happy he likes it. I also made a matching one for the baby but with
a gray back.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Fun to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the update! I see you are all cute and pregnant! I'm glad I sort of got to see a tummy shot! I sure miss you! You are the greatest!! Rakastan sua!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I found you on Brittany's blog. :) Congrats on baby number two! Looks like you guys had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete