Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blessing, birthday, and zoo

So I know it's been forever, but here's a few glimpses of our latest fun.  Ben was blessed last month and we had a lot of family come and support us.  It was great and Ben didn't cry through the whole thing!  The blessing was beautiful and I'm so grateful for a wonderful worthy priesthood holder who leads our home.




Nick turned 2 the first part of June!  I can't believe it!  He's gotten so big and is talking so well!  He's big into Elmo, so I made an Elmo cake-I think it turned out ok. It was really cute, he actually could blow out his candles this year. 






He also is in a tie phase-he wears one almost everyday and sleeps with one on on a regular basis, so we got him a new tie and he immediately put it on and didn't want to take it off!




Don't worry, we did get him a tonka truck too!


We also visited my family and went to the zoo!  Nick really liked the "roars" aka Dinosaurs they had there, and the carousel.  I was sad that they didn't have any lions or bears, but Nick still had fun.  At least they had monkeys!






Us on the train!  I can't believe how fast time flies!  Happy summer everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Sara Holy crap you have an adorable family!!!!!Ben is really cute congrats.

    ReplyDelete